How To Purchase Parts and Non - Firearms
How To Purchase Parts And Non- Firearms
Please find below information concerning the purchase of parts and non-firearms. This applies to any purchase that does not require shipment to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. If you have any questions not answered below, please call 440.285.3481 for more information.
HOW TO PURCHASE PARTS AND NON-FIREARMS:
- A customer or dealer may place an order by telephone, mail or through our website (excluding firearms).
- If ordering by mail or email, please include: your name, billing and shipping address (if different), phone number, and method of payment. If paying with a credit card, we need the expiration date and the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card (security code). Email addresses are used for order confirmation and tracking shipments.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Payment must be made to Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc. by credit card, personal check, money order, or certified check. Sorry...no CODs. If you are sending a check or money order, please call our offices in advance to get the shipping and handling fee. Please allow 3-7 business days to clear personal and certified checks before shipping.
SHIPPING OPTIONS AND CHARGES:
- OOW ships all orders within the continental USA by Fedex or UPS Ground unless otherwise requested.
- 3-Day, 2-Day, and Next Day Air are available.
- Standard $5.00 handling charges apply in addition to shipping costs.
- Orders ship within 2-3 business days from receipt of order.