How To Purchase Firearms, Receivers & Firearms Kits
All firearms (receivers, firearms, firearm kits) must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) dealer from the buyers state.
Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc. must have a signed and dated copy of the Federal Firearms License (FFL) on file before we can ship any firearm, receiver or firearm kit. Faxed copies and email copies are acceptable; however, we must be able to read the FFL number. OOW ships all orders within the continental USA by FedEx Ground unless otherwise requested.
TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- A customer or dealer may place an order by telephone, mail or through our website (excluding some firearms).
- If ordering by mail or email, please include: your name, billing and shipping address (if different), phone number, and method of payment. If paying with a credit card, we need the expiration date and the last 3 digits on the back of your credit card (security code).
- If you are a customer placing an order by phone, you may check to see if we have your FFL on file. If we do not have it, please have the dealer mail or fax it to us referencing your name with the FFL.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Payment must be made to Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc. by credit card, personal check, money order, or certified check. Sorry...no CODs. If you are sending a check or money order, please call our offices in advance to get the shipping and handling fee. Please allow 3-7 business days to clear personal and certified checks before shipping.
SHIPPING OPTIONS AND CHARGES:
- 3-Day, 2-Day, and Next Day Air are available.
- Standard $5.00 handling charges apply in addition to shipping costs.
- Orders ship within 2-3 business days from receipt of order.